Monday, May 18, 2015

Wishing We Lived Closer



I am popping in very quickly to post one more card using that delicious color scheme from Simon Says Wednesday challenge.  I came across this Hero Arts Newspaper Skyline when I was looking for something else this morning, and thought it would be very fun in the challenge colors.

I stamped each building in a different color and cut them all out.  Then added a sentiment from SSS Sending and Wishing stamps and dies.



I am also entering this card at A Blog Named Hero Clean and Simple challenge.





Thanks for Visiting




11 comments :

  1. This is awesome and I must say I am wishing we lived closer SO I could meet you!!! What a treat that would be!!! On this card you have used the colors in such a great way, and this stamp is so cool!!! Have a great night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now, wouldn't this be a fun city to visit and a happy one to live in!! Super cute card Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty colour combo Joyce! Love this playful card! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, great use of colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm packing my suitcase to go visit this colourful city! Such a fresh take on a skyline...who wouldn't want to go for a stroll in this most happy, pretty place? Fabulous...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love these buildings! Fabulous card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just LOVE seeing that hero art stamp in those colors :) so fun!! thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is amazing ! Love the way the buildings are stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun is that colourful city skyline, Joyce ... love the sentiment you paired with it, it's perfect! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the cute, happy coloured houses, Joyce!!!! Just imagine how lovely it must be to live in a house with such a cheerful colour!!! (wonder what hubby would say if I suggest we paint our house green or pink!!!!) Your card is really cute - love that sentiment - so sweet for a special friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...