Friday, January 24, 2014

Muse #51 and Simon Says Wednesday





Happy First Anniversary Muse.  First off, I would like to thank my crafty friends who voted for this card from last week's Muse Challenge.  I am so honored to have my card selected as a Featured Member.  I have a quick post today, with a card for Muse #51.  Our Muse this week is Jackie Rockwell, the creator of the Muse Challenge Blog.  Here is our inspiration for the week:


Muse Inspiration Card

I was inspired by the layout and the three images going across the card.  I made a valentines day card to send to a sweet little boy, Jonah, who is fighting for his life.  You can read more about it on Susan Raihala's blog. I made my own sentiment using Paper Smooches alphabet stamps for the 'hoppy' and Heart Prints for the 'Valentine's Day' portion of the sentiment.  I hope this card can make Jonah smile.  I am also entering  this card at Simon Says Wednesday Let's Have a Laugh Challenge.





Thanks for Visiting

19 comments :

  1. Love this! So fun for Jonah! Thanks so much for joining us for Muse's Anniversary, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Adorable!!! So FUN, love everything about this card....it makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too too cute Joyce and I love the loopy die along the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Joyce, what an adorable card ... the loopy border is a perfect balance with the frog feet, the googly eyes are perfect and I love the glittery red heart ... fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frogs are just to CUTE Joyce! The tiny red heart and the sentiment are wonderful. Thanks for playing this week's Muse challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really cute card for a little boy...love those frogs and the loopy border...adds such a fun touch to it. I love that you did three frogs like the inspiration card. This is cute Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. I am sure those darling frogs with the googly eyes will make him smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyce, this is so super fun! Those frogs are adorable and I love the punny sentiment! I'm sure Jonah is going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce this is just to darn cute! I love those sweet little froggies and that last one with the shiny heart, so fun and so different. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU croak me UP JOYCE!!! LOL!!! This is perfect for that cause Joyce, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I haven't already congratulated you on being one of the featured MUSE card artists, Joyce, I'll say it now! Your current card is a winner in my book, with my love of froggies! Jonah will love it, too!!

    Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a fun card Joyce! Love the sweet frogs and their googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute and gorgeous card - great idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your featured artist shout out. It was a great card. And so is this one. If this doesn't make that little boy smile, nothing will.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, i loved your paint brush card ... what a lot of masking! Congrats! This one is so cute. So clever how you added the loopy border on top, making it look like the frogs are hopping along!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun card !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable and I'm sure it will give Jonah a giggle! And whoop whoop on your Muse win! (You had my vote!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...