Sunday, September 11, 2011

More Mini Cards

I told you I couldn't get enough of that seed packet die, and I really meant it.  Here are a few more mini cards and envelopes I made to match.



 I used a piece of 12 X12 purple and white gingham paper I got at Michaels a while back.  I went with the color scheme of purple and orange, and just started playing around.  I was able to make 4 seed packet envelopes.   I stamped the inside of the envelopes with either Polka Dot Basics II or Background Basics Retro. 

Not shown are the stickers I made to keep the mini envelopes closed. I die cut Flower Fusion #7 from a white adhesive sheet, and stamped the flower in Memento Tangelo ink, which is my best match for Orange Zest.



 This card has the IO Cover-A-Card Screen stamped on it in Versamark ink.

 The card is made with Mat Stack #3, using the method Monica describes here





 I  played around with different combinations of flower stems and sentiments, some on the front, and some inside.

I am still not tired of this Seed Packet Die, and I think I'll continue to play around, but that's all I have to show for today.













Supplies Used (All Papertrey unless otherwise noted):
Stamps:  Flower Fusion (various) Mixed Messages, Polka Dot Basics II, Background Basics Retro, IO Cover-A-Card Screen
Paper:  White, Orange Zest, Purple & White gingham from Michaels
Other:  Seed Packet Die, Mat Stack #3 Die, rhinestones & buttons


Thanks for Visiting

5 comments :

  1. These are super cute. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, Joyce! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the note card , I like the flower on the white best. I need to make these ahead of time and have lots on hand. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce these are perfect little cards...
    I love them and when I get caught up on the 2371 things around here that I'm behind on...
    I'm trying these mini cards out!!
    So handy to have around...
    but need the see how you're keeping the envy's closed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I love the seed packets in the purple gingham paper. You are really knocking out those mini cards, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...