Monday, September 26, 2011

Look Who's Turning 7

My sweet friend Kim from Cupcakes, Cards and Kim  sent me some super cute paper, and then posted a card for me to case that was perfect for the paper.  It doesn't get any easier than that, and this card for my little niece came together in a snap.


I used sentiments from Big Birthday Wishes, By the Numbers and Edgers dies, and a Nestie for the circle.  I still might add a bit of bling before I send the card out next month. 


Thanks for Visiting

9 comments :

  1. This is super cute! Maybe I need those number dies after all? :) Love that patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paper. Super cute card Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it- those papers are just perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!! I really like that paper! This is a perfect bday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, Joyce! I love the patterned paper you used and the edger die at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! You know how I love that paper. It is so perfect for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect card for a little girl. Love that pattern paper. Great colors. Goes fantastically with the pink. Go ahead & add some bling; she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Joyce. What a fab card. The paper is so fun and talk about getting put straight to good use. The circle and edged base are very cool and work well together. I like this card sans bling but can see that bling might be a fun little add on should you recreate this card down the track. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...