Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Time Out #220...Happy Birthday

 







It is time for a new challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make your own background.

I used a stencil from our sponsor called Stamplorations Almost Shattered, and blended a rainbow of DO colors across my card front.  When that was all done, I sprayed the entire thing with shimmer spray.  Making my own background using blending and stencils is one of my most favorite ways to quickly create a beautiful card background.  

I added a happy birthday sentiment using Stamplorations Birthday Word Die and the stamped word 'happy' from a random birthday stamp set.  This card was so quick and easy to make.






Where will this challenge take you?  We would love to see you make your own background for your card.


Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our fabulous Guest Designer, Hannelie, and the Time Out Design Team.  Stamplorations is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run for 2 weeks.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.  



Thanks for Visiting

1 comment :

  1. This is a fabulous card, Joyce. I LOVE the rainbow on that wonderful stencil, and the bold black birthday die stands out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...