Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Time Out #176...Reminder...Stand Tall and be Fabulous





There is still time to play along with the current challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make a card inspired by this quote:  "Every Time a Bell Rings, An Angel Gets Its Wings"





I was inspired by the idea of WINGS in this quote.  I used Flamingo Flock stamps by our lovely sponsor, Newton's Nook to create my card.

To keep my card from looking too busy, I only stamped part of the image in the lower right corner of my card.  I colored the flamingo that was in the 'sweet spot' of the card a deep pink flamingo color, and used a super pale light pink and grey to color the rest of the flamingos.  







Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and our Guest Designer, Jenny.  Newton's Nook is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

3 comments :

  1. I love this image. They really are standing tall!! And super soft colouring in the grey which works perfectly with the pink and love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love where you went with this one, Joyce. Love that you colored the one bird completely, and just the beaks on the rest. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...