Thursday, October 22, 2020

Two Cozy Cards

 


My first card today features this adorable Lawn Fawn bear from Den Sweet Den.  He has read all his books and is now taking a little nap.  Doesn't he look cozy?

I am entering this card at Lawnfawnatics #87,  CAS on Friday #191: Plaid and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Layer it Up.






My second card features these two adorable mice friends from Waffle Flower.  They are enjoying a cozy cup of hot cocoa and just hanging out together.  I couldn't decide what sentiment to use or where to even put a sentiment, so I am leaving it out for now.

I am entering this card at AAA Cards #176: One Corner plus optional twist Cozy and Inspired by #147:  Fall is Sweet.  Aren't these mice sweet, drinking hot cocoa from their mugs, just like some of the mugs in the inspiration photo.








Thanks for Visiting

9 comments :

  1. Two adorable cards Joyce! Thanks for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such sweet and cozy cards! I love your sleepy bear in his cozy den, and the two mice with their hot cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure these little darlings have dunked, and eaten, every cookie in the house! An absolutely adorable addition to our IB gallery, Joyce! Thanks so much for playing!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bear card! My husband is a sucker for teddy cards and he's a huge reader, I have to get this stamp set!! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both absolutely adorable Joyce! Love your cute mice drinking their cocoa and the CAS design is so sweet! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce both of these cards are so cute. You do critters and books so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are simply adorable....just love your sweet critters having a spot of tea and your bears are fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...