Tuesday, October 13, 2020

CASology Week #376...Dry








Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is DRY.  I think I probably had 'laundry on the brain' because all I could think of for this cue word was --watching the clothes dry.  I had this really fun holiday stamp from Pink & Main, and so I went with that.  If I had thought about it more, or perhaps been crafting after dinner, I think I would have gone with a dry white wine...perhaps a Reisling...






 Now it's your turn.  How does DRY inspire you?  Laundry, Wine, drying your hair?  Or how about that dry skin we all get in the winter?  At any rate, I hope you have some fun with this one and play along.


As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from our Guest Designer Jasleen and the design team.  We are sponsored this week by STAMPlorations.




Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. I do love how all our takes are so different. This is such a fun card and I love the soft sponging at the top....that is sponging right or perhaps it is the paper-whatever it adds a lovely touch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card....just too cute. I can just imagine Santa in the islands during his off season drying his clothes between the palm trees, so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun stamp set Joyce, I love seeing how you interpreted the cue word. Trying to think what I would do thinking of a dryer but I fo like your thoughts on wine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and fabulous take on the cue card, Joyce! I love how you created the sky in the background, too! Really cute Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all so creative about the cue words! This is brilliant and beautifully made. Thanks for your recommendation about the Outlander books Joyce - another friend recommended them a few years ago and I read the whole lot in one go! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This totally works for the cue word! And is such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...