Tuesday, July 16, 2019

CASology Week #348...Shimmer



Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is SHIMMER.

I thought of water, and how it shimmers in the sunlight.  I used some light blue shimmer paper to cut my shimmery water, straight from the romantic canals of Venice.





Now it's your turn.  How does SHIMMER inspire you?


As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the our Guest Designer Maria and the CASology design team.  Our sponsor this week is STAMPlorations.




Thanks for Visiting

5 comments :

  1. I would love to be on that Gondola right now :) Such a pretty retirement card, Joyce...your shimmery water works beautifully with this scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on shimmer Joyce, I can picture it and would like to go see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME!! I love that gondola and the fun water treatment!! GREAT design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect die cut for a wavy canal journey! I also really like how you kept the printed *happy* as a rectangle, but fussy cut (I assume) around the script *retirement*. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Joyce! That is a cool water die and a great scene!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...