Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Time Out #108...Reminder...Happy Birthday






There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is a challenge to be WILD.





I was lucky enough to get Happy Birthday to You stamps and dies from our sponsor, Winnie & Walter.  I used them to make a fun and bold birthday card with a bright and wild color scheme.  I feel like there is a wild birthday party, right on my card.




While I had all these supplies out, I made a couple more in other colors, just for fun.  It's great to add a few more birthday cards to my stash, just in time for my mom's visit--she tends to clean me out!  I am going to enter one of these cards at Seize the Birthday, where their challenge is Anything Goes.










Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is , so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge. Winnie & Walter is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. I like your wild colourschemes! They look so fresh and modern! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to make a few and they are fab colours and love all the detail x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that background die you put your wildly colorful cakes on, Joyce. They do say "Let's Party!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully wild birthday colour palettes, Joyce ... so fun and celebratory, all of them ... and perfect for today for you! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the fun colour schemes - and that background die is fabulous - the polka dot peek through makes me think of confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! I love the bright colours and the peek-a-boo stencil, it really does make for a party on a card! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful trio of bright, happy cards. Wonderful color choices for these fun birthday greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful use of dies! I love the dimensional, detailed look of these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...