Tuesday, May 22, 2018

CASology #301...Thrill





Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is THRILL.  How about a roller coaster--thrilling enough?

I remembered that my friend Kim had sent me some roller coaster die cuts a few years ago, and I was thrilled I could still locate them.





Now it's your turn.  How does THRILL inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)


Our Guest Designer is Mugdha.


Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. Such a fun card and clever design and thanks for choosing my card for HM for the last challenge, hubby did love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun roller coaster and your CAS design is perfect, Joyce! Fabulous take on the cue card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun and festive THRILL card...so much fun! I remember sending you those dies, might just need to break them out to play with! Really love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, bright, and fabulously playful, Joyce! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roller coasters are literally a "thrill ride" for me! Such a fun CAS card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joyce, The word thrill reminds us all of the roller coaster but i have to say that your card is such a superb execution of the idea. The bright colorful elements along with the bold black add to the thrill. Such a fun card. Hugs-Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card, Joyce! Perfect choice for the challenge cue!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...