Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Time Out #103...Bring on the Crafty Fun




We have a new challenge for you at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is:







No secret what my hobby is!  I won this little stamp set years ago, and I'm not even sure where.  I thought it was perfect for this challenge.  I used my Copic markers to color the markers.  



Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Ashwini, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.  CAS-ual Fridays is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run for two weeks.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

15 comments :

  1. yep the perfect stamp and that is some super colouring Joyce-love the touch of shading around the markers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh..that is so perfect Joyce. I love that sweet little bucket of markers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect stamp for the occasion! How fun to color Copics with Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used Copic markers to colour the Copic markers :) That stamp set is fabulous and looks perfect layered with the sentiment - I love this perfect CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS card, Joyce! These stamps are perfect for our theme and I love the layout you created with them! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These stamps are perfect to show your hobby! Love the great design and CAS-style! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! Love the pail of markers! Great job coloring the fine details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How perfect, Joyce ... copic coloured copics ... so deliciously CAS! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect image for this fun challenge Joyce! CAS and perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joyce this is such a fabulous image! Your bucket full of Copics is really brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect image, Joyce. I keep my Zigs in a bucket similar the the one on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic image that you have colored so beautifully. It could not be more appropos for this challenge. i just love it, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect! Love the tub of Copics - great colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is perfect! That's s cute little bucket of Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A rainbow of Copics.. is that heaven or what!? Great little stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...