Friday, January 5, 2018

Tag You're It.....Farewell



Today, I am joining with all the other past and current designers at Tag You're It! to say goodbye.  After 79 challenges, Tag You're It! is closing down.  Tracey has asked us to reflect on our TYI projects and highlight our favorite.

I had the good fortune to be a part of the TYI design team for a short time.  Here are the projects I made while on that DT.

My favorite tag is the one I made for #36, where I was the inspiration.

I would like to thank Tracey for everything she has done over the years to keep this challenge running, all the members of all the DT's for providing so much inspiration, and, of course, all the participants who played along.













Thanks for Visiting

9 comments :

  1. A darling set of tags! I'm sorry this challenge ended but it was a gift of inspiration to many! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet tags. Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great collection of tags, Joyce ... they're all a delight ... though I must admit to having a particular fondness for that adorable polar bear, he's such a cutie! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all fabulous Joyce! So much inspiration on each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are all so wonderful, Joyce. I remember making a tag when your little village was the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every tag a darling, Joyce! #1 is still #1 to me!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always felt inspired and enjoyed seeing your tags at the TYI challenge! This is a great collection of your work ~ Thanks for all of your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a fun walk down memory lane! Your tags are all so wonderful, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this wonderful collection! I could never pick a favorite but love all the amazing inspiration they provide!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...