Tuesday, January 16, 2018

CASology Week 283...Glimmer




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is GLIMMER.

I must admit that I had to look this one up, as I was not exactly sure precisely what it meant.  Here is what I found on Dictionary.com.

glimmer

[glim-er] 
 
noun
1.
a faint or unsteady light; gleam.
2.
a dim perception; inkling.
verb (used without object)
3.
to shine faintly or unsteadily; twinkle, shimmer, or flicker.
4.
to appear faintly or dimly.

I went with definition 3, and created a twinkling, glimmery night sky.  I used PTI Dash Away All and Delicata Silver ink to create my glimmering sky background.





Now it's your turn.  How does GLIMMER inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)



Our Guest Designer is Lisa Lara.


Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. So magical Joyce...just love your deer prancing through the beautiful night sky! Love your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Joyce! The navy makes such a great background for your gorgeous deer. And the glimmer in the sky does, as Kim said, make it seem magical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sky for that wonderful deer--great card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Joyce, and you could also say Rudolph's nose glimmered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful starry sky, Joyce ... Rudolph leaping across it is just magical! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your CAS style is delightful! I purchased Mr. Rudolph last month but haven't cut him out yet. Your sky glimmers for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...