Friday, November 17, 2017

My Crafty Week



I made a card for PTI Create Along with Us, and it was inspired by this card by Lizzie.  Lizzie's card had reindeer leaping over the tops of houses, and I have santa's reindeer flying over the mountains.  I cannot wait until my reindeer stamps arrive so I can make them fly over things.


I am also entering this card at Just Add Ink #386:  Just Add "R" (reindeer).




My next card is inspired by the sketch at CAS Colours And Sketches #249, and uses those same mountains as the card above, only I did not use the matching dies.






Another sketch inspired my next card and it is from Freshly Made Sketches #313.   I am also linking this card up at Addicted to Stamps and More #268: Holiday.









Last up is a card with a wreath and a bow, and it is inspired by the challenge at Addicted to CAS #124: Bows and the wreath in the photo inspiration at Fusion.





That's it for me today.  I am hoping to crank out some more holiday cards this weekend, so I'll be back on Sunday.  In the meantime, I hope to get out into blogland and pay some visits.


Thanks for Visiting

20 comments :

  1. WOW! You have been busy , great cards. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such pretty cards! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...so many incredible and beautiful cards Joyce...but I am so in love with your sweet reindeer flying through the sky! So magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kim, the first card is full of Christmas magic and wonder! Fabulous cards Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Four FABULOUS cards Joyce! You have been busy! I really like your first card too...something so magical about seeing Santa fly through the sky! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creations, Joyce. Love the pretty scenes for your Holiday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome crafty week! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S! Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely cards Joyce. Love the wonderful Christmas scene you created with the reindeers flying in the night sky! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great minds - we both went for reindeer for JAI! :) I love how yours are flying over that gorgeous snowy scene. Those mountain stamps are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fabulous mountain scenes, Joyce ... and two fabulously festive Christmas cards ... the cover plate die cut with the simple sentiment is just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been so busy!! I LOVE your mountain scenes. The Christmas scenes you created are just beautiful!! You totally ROCKED all the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you have had a busy week Joyce!! All of your scenes are fabulous but I do love the reindeer flying over the mountains through the night. A picture that tells the story so beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful collection of cards. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! What a stunning collection of cards and so inspiring. Wonderful, creative and clever us of the sketch at CC&S. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such lovely work!! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another beautiful collection of cards, Joyce! I love your red bow on the wreath, which looks amazing with your Kraft background! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous creations, Joyce. I adore the flying reindeer scene, and the colours used in your first card - non traditional Christmas cards are such fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have a lovely selection of cards here Joyce. I love the mountain range accents on your cards. I'm not sure if they are stamped or ripped paper - but they are very effective. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous selection of cards! They are all wonderful and that wreath really pops against the kraft background! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another wonderful array of cards, Joyce. I love those majestic mountains.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...