Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends who are celebrating today.  And, happy Thursday to everyone else!  I am so grateful for the friendships I have made out in blogland.

Today I am posting a batch of holiday cards, inspired by various challenges.  I somehow left all my holiday crafting until the last moment, so I've been a whirling dervish of craftiness.

First up is a card inspired by this cute card by my friend Kim at Muse #243.

Kim's Inspiration Card


I was inspired by Kim's use of patterned paper, the window and her cute critters.  I am also entering this card at Retro Rubber #76: Anything Goes.  The penguin stamps are either from last Christmas or the year before.




Next up is a holiday card inspired by several challenges.


I used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #314, the Food and Drink challenge at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, and am also entering at Christmas Card Challenges #26: Candy Cane.



CAS Colours and Sketches #250 has a color challenge and is also celebrating their birthday--happy birthday!!  I have used their colors for another holiday card.


I am also entering this card at Addicted to Stamps and More #269: Clean and Simple.




I broke out some festive washi tape for CAS on Friday #121: Washi Tape.  And, since I had to tear the Washi, I am also entering this card at Simon Says Monday Challenge: Tear it Up.






Last up today is a pair of cards inspired by the Paper Players #371: Warm and Cozy.  



I made two versions, because I could not decide if the tree should be in front or behind the reindeer. I am thinking I like the one best with the tree behind.






OK, that's it for me.  Off to eat some turkey. 


Thanks for Visiting

26 comments :

  1. Oh this post is chockablock full of holiday goodness! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S! I love your layout and what a wonderful use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you have been very busy! I like the CAS design on your Christmas light card, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your Thanksgiving was fun. And wow you have been crafting away!! My fav is the light card, love the CAS look and how you ha e placed it all in the top left. Also the washi tale card caught my eye...great way to use up scraps also, have so much of these. Sending love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that your leaping reindeer encapsulates the idea of joy well and I like his warm and cosy jersey. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players with this playful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your asymmetric frame in that superb paper is a great way to show off those gorgeous penguins. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Retro Rubber this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been so BUSY!! I love the first card with the fun frame and the torn Washi card. You totally ROCKED all the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gallery of cards, Joyce! I envy your productivity. I love your cute reindeer in his cozy sweater, and agree the tree should be in the back of him :) Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are on a roll, Joyce! These cards are all wonderful! The one submitted to Retro Rubber is a real cutie. I especially like how the square is tilted. The stamps you inked up and colored are keepers, for sure. Thank you for playing with us at Retro Rubber and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...so many incredible and amazing cards! Love them all, but your sweet Muse card is just fabulous and as sweet as can be, love your adorable penguins! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every one of these cards is gorgeous, Joyce. Love your CAS eye. Thanks for playing along with our birthday challenge on the CAS Colours and Sketches challenge this week! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Joyce, you certainly are whirling with this amazing collection! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Joyce, you've been busy! All these are fabulous! The deer jumping over the trees cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh, you really have been a whirling dervish, Joyce ... what a fabulous set of festive cards! That reindeer is especially adorable ... in both versions ... and the cool, graphic style of the sweets is delicious! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oodles of cuteness Joyce! I think my fave is the one with the brightly colored string of lights. Or maybe the one with all of the pretty Washi...I can't decide, they're all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute cards! Lots of inspiration going on here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your beautiful card! The washi tapes on the background are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful array of cards. Love your sweet take on Kim's Muse card, but your Christmas lights is my absolute favourite of the bunch. Such a CAS beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful array of cards! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What amazing cards !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hm. Came for the sweets and got an eyeful! And as for that deer, I actually thought - "ouch, that tree tip is impaling him" ;) Love the candies and your washi tape card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You've been a busy girl, Joyce! Every one of your cards is fabulous and perfect for all of these challenges...good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing bauble card
    love the colors miss Lady
    many thanks to play along with us at ATSM
    I am sorry I am so late
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW! I wish I am as productive as you with Christmas cards, these are FAB! Loving the Christmas Lights, perfectly CAS and wonderful use of the challenge colours. Thanks so much for joining in on the CC&S Birthday fun! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW!! You have been busy. i finished all of my cards in October, I dislike making them. Love your Retro Rubber card, the Penguins are very cute and I like the unusual aperture. Thanks for joining us this time at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, a marathon of cardmaking! Loved seeing all of them. Thanks so much for sharing with Retro Rubber this challenge. Hope to see you often in our gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...