Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Happy Birthday




Hello and happy Wednesday.  I have 1 card to post, and it was inspired by this card by Lizzie Jones.  As soon as I saw Lizzie's card, I knew just what I would make for PTI's Create Along With Us challenge.




I was inspired by the wicked elixer bottles Lizzie stamped across her card front, and also how she cut her panel to make a space for her sentiment.  I used the solid vases from Mega Gracious Vases and a flower from the original Gracious Vases set.

I am also linking this card up at CAS on Friday #114 where the challenge is birthday and Simon Says Wednesday where the challenge is to Add a Sentiment.





Thanks for Visiting

15 comments :

  1. Completely clever and original even if it was a case! Love that sassy little bloom you put in the vase too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh yes, I love it!! Fantastic CASE Joyce. Your vase colors are delightful and I like the single bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfect Joyce...love it!! Especially that simple little black & white bloom!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought immediately of the mega vase set when I saw her card. So fun with that single flower. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful, colorful card, Joyce, and an outstanding CASE! I love that single black and white stem and the split panel!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, contemporary, stylish ... and absolutely brilliant, Joyce ... love it! BTW ... congratulations on your win over at SSSM ... yay for crafty shopping! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute birthday card and a nice take on the Elixir bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the win!! LOve your overlapped stamping!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super stamping and love the colours you choose! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. So elegant, Joyce! Love your color palette and how you combined sets to create this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and loved how you split the vases.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your take and that little single bloom! Beautiful card ! Hope you enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card love the different coloured vases.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty flowers, love the vases!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...