Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Time Out #88...Reminder...Sending You a Little Sunshine





There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is inspired by words, and we have this quote from Roald Dahl to inspire us.

'If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely' 

I pulled out Hello Sunshine from PTI and stamped just a quarter of a sun right over my quote.



Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Toni, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

12 comments :

  1. Just perfect in my eyes. Adore this placement of th stamps and sentiment, my fav x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS-design; so elegant! And nice how the tread "breaks" the super CAS-design! Hope all is well, hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the touch of twine! Perfect CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Joyce ... so much impact and so deliciously CAS! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful card Joyce...love your sweet rays of sunshine and the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, sunshiney CAS design! I love the stamping on the top right corner, that always looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, Love, Love this card Joyce. So sorry it took so long for me to get around to commenting on the #88 DT cards. I love the way you stamped the quarter sun in the corner. Perfect sentiment for the challenge and I love that twine to finish it off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Joyce - I love how you layered that wonderful sentiment with the sunbeams - great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PTI fonts are always so elegant - I love how you used it as a focal point. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...