Tuesday, July 11, 2017

CASology Week #257: Wish




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is WISH.

I broke out my Wishes Come True stamp set and stamped a rainbow of candles.




Here is the first card I made.  It looked to me like my rainbow was backwards, so I completed the card and then made another one, putting the colors in reverse order.





Now it's your turn.  How does WISH inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Uniko Studio


Thanks for Visiting

13 comments :

  1. Love these, Joyce! So colorful and festive...perfect for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clever girl! There's nothing like a rainbow (in any order) of colors in a row of polka dot candles :) Two really cute birthday cards, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots and as candles like here they look so great and festive; beautiful CAS-card again! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Backwards or forwards, you can't go wrong with a rainbow of dotty candles, Joyce! These are terrific!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that fabulous rainbow of color! Perfect stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the perfect rainbow card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautiful rainbow of birthday candles...simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great Joyce, I love the rainbow of colour. I laughed at you rearranging it. I always sing the rainbow song (Red and yellow and pink and green, etc) when I am creating rainbows. Too weird? Cx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought of using that same stamp set, Joyce, but went a different way with only one candle. How did you get the polka dots to cover the entire candle? Mine leave a white border that I don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rainbow candles ... so fun, bright and celebratory, Joyce ... love it both ways! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great, fun for anyone, birthday card! Love the rainbow candles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun, fun card! Inspiring and perfect for the wish theme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome candles Joyce!! You have them all so perfectly lined up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...