Tuesday, July 5, 2016

ColourQ #349....So Sorry I Forgot Your Birthday



If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.

It's time for another color challenge at ColourQ.



Unfortunately, no matter how organized I try to be, I always seem to need a belated birthday card or two.  This one is going into my stash.  I used PTI Forget Me Not stamps.  They are so very easy to line up, even though they are 3 step stamps.






I am also linking this card up at Just Add Ink #318 :Just Add "S" (sorry) and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.



Please head over to the ColourQ blog to see more inspiration from the Design Team.  I hope you will play along this week.


Thanks for Visiting

15 comments :

  1. This is absolutely stunning Joyce! Your stamping is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers look so elegant'I can almost see them moving a little bit on the warm wind...
    Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love all your wonderful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this, Joyce!!!!! The flowers are so pretty and your card is simply FABULOUS!!!! Love how you've worked on the diagonal and the sentiment stamp is so beautiful!!!! Really like this a LOT!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Joyce! I love your elegant sentiment and your mix of layers of blooms - so beautifully balanced. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Joyce - very elegant. I love the layering of the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these sweet flowers and how you played with the color combo, Joyce! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful card...love those sweet blue flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! I love those blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW!! This is gorgeous Joyce!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply gorgeous, Joyce ... such beautiful forget mee not clusters! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honestly Joyce this card is so gorgeous! Your forget me not are beautiful and look like it took you forever to create--well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those flowers are perfect for this colour scheme, Joyce, and I love the layout. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully done, Joyce! I thought I could get by within another floral set (silly me), but I love the sentiments. The forget-me-nots look so realistic. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your friend will not mind in the least that you're sending belated birthday wishes with a card that is ultra gorgeous! Those flowers...swooning!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...