Thursday, April 17, 2014

Four-of-a-Kind (April 2014)





Ever since we changed Four-of-a-Kind from a monthly kit to a quarterly kit, it seems like forever between posts.  But, the April posting date is here, and so I am very excited to show what I made with Kim's kit, and to see what every one else did with their kits, too.  Our hostess this month was Kim, and she sent a wonderful kit, filled with all things coffee and tea.  I had such fun making my cards this month.  I consider myself lucky because I got the self-assembling kit this time.  My cards practically made themselves.

Here is a picture of the kit Kim sent:



I have 6 cards, so I will get right to the pictures.

I think this one is my favorite.  I coated the entire coffee cup in a thick layer of Crackle Glossy Accents.



This is my other favorite.  I love the font of the big die cut 'hello' and the patterned paper on the left is my favorite of the bunch.












Well, that's it for me.  I cannot wait to see what the other four did with their kits.  This is a scheduled post, as I am traveling with my daughter at the moment.  I'll need to wait just a few days until I get home. 

Here is a link to my pinterest board where I pin everyone's Four-of-a-Kind creations. 





The other three members of Four-of-a-Kind are:

Cathy Weber:  Empty Nest Crafter
Kim Heggins:  Cupcakes, Cards and Kim
Renee Lynch:  It's A Patchwork Life
 
Special Guest Designer:  Tracey:  In My Creative Opinion
 
Please stop by their blogs, if you haven't been there already, and see what they have created for their April Four-of-a-Kind projects.  


Thanks for Visiting

19 comments :

  1. Fabulous cards Joyce. I love the coffee mug on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce..all 6 of your cards are so amazing! I can't believe that I sent you the kit with the self assembling cards, meant to leave that one for me. You still did amazing things with it and I love them all. My favorite of the bunch is your first card, I love that bright green background with the coffee over the top of the mug, so fun. So happy that you loved the kit, you really did fabulous things with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce your cards are all so fantastic! I love that we both were on the same wavelength with the mug and the coffee die cut! Your hello card is fabulous. Great job with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are all so fun and fabulous, Joyce! What a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always astound me with your makes from kits like this, Joyce! You are a machine! I keep saying that, I know. I like your idea of the crackle on the cup. I bought some of that schtuff and it just sits there!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous selection of cards, Joyce ... I love the brilliant die cut hello ... so crisp and so perfectly adorned! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set of cards Joyce!! And brilliant idea to use the crackle accents on the mug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! Love them all! I really like that second one. That pattern paper is so cool but it feels like it is moving... like maybe I had too much caffeine! Crazy but cool! These kits look like so much fun. You get to put on your creative hat and make things with what is given to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a fun kit...
    I wish I had had more time...
    I know!!
    No excuses but the good thing is now I can do some CASE'ing because I have so much left over! :)
    And what a fabulous collection you have going here...
    that Hello was a favorite of mine too...
    but notice I hoarded that fabby paper! :) LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Such fun, fun cards Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic cards, Joyce! The crackle cup looks very cool! My favorite is the same as yours though. Love the large 'hello' and that paper is amazing! I kept looking at it wondering if it was one sheet or if you had layered a separate piece on top.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this looks like s FUN kit! Your cards are all just terrific Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Joyce! I always love to see your four of a kind creations! I particularly love the first one - using that embossing plate odor the background was brilliant. Makes me think of wafting steam from a hot cuppa.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards, Joyce! I just love seeing how you use your kits. Love the details (crackle, sequins, embossing) each card contains.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous group of cards Joyce! I am loving all the red! Love the crackle on the first coffee cup.
    Hope you had a nice trip and time spent with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So fun!! Love the large coffee sentiment die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my what a selection of lovely cards. I'm especially taken with #2 and that pretty chevron pattern you have on the side. It really did create quite an optical illusion, as the longer I looked at that trim, it seemed to be in motion! That's so pretty & intriguing. Loved all the large dies you used on the different cards. Glad you are home safely from your travels, and hope you're all set for a very special Spring. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun selection of card designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely cards :) I always enjoy ur card kit creations, so much of variety in one post. A feast !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...