Thursday, February 6, 2014

PTI 7th Anniversary and Make it Monday






Hello everyone.  I am getting caught up in the PTI 7th Anniversary festivities, and I have 3 cards to share today.   My first card uses Delightful Dahlia Additions, and the color scheme and sketch shown above.





My next two cards are also for this week's Make it Monday #151:  Drop Shadow Die Cuts, and they both use this sketch.









I hope I have time to play a few more times over the next couple of days.  I am having trouble getting the color combinations to work with the sketches.  Am I the only one?

That's it for me today.

Thanks for Visiting

9 comments :

  1. I love how you doubled the banner die! And I think your colors look great. I haven't had time to craft since the challenges started...what the heck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job with the colors, Joyce. I'm hoping to do a couple of these tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Joyce ! Colors look good to me. You first sketch is the same one I picked. Great cards for the second sketch.need to post mine. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been a busy bee Joyce! These are all terrific, great job and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards :) I especially love the one u made for PTI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards- the floral is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fabulous, Joyce ... I particularly love, love, love the first one, it's simply gorgeous! Hoping to make some time tomorrow to play along! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these cards Joyce! And I agree wholeheartedly - these sketches are hard to pair with the color combos. There's just too many colors! But we're making it work right as Tim Gunn says!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...