Monday, April 29, 2013

Fusion #4 and Play Date Cafe #179



Happy Monday everyone.  I have a card to share today for this week's Fusion #4 challenge, where I am taking my inspiration from the sketch.  My colors are from this week's Play Date Cafe #179.  I used a little trick I learned along the way--I cut my card base down to 4 inches, so that I could have some flower and leaf overhang, but the card will still fit in a standard envelope.







Please come back tomorrow--it's posting day for my 12 Kits of Holiday group, and we will be showing Christmas cards using supplies sent by Sharron.

Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  Friends Till the End, Asian Fusion, Background Basics Text Style
Paper:  White
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Garden Green & Pretty In Pink, Versafine Onyx Black
Other:  Copic markers, Friends Till the End dies


Thanks for Visiting

14 comments :

  1. LOVE your flower over the edge Joyce! So glad you joined in the experimenting @ FUSION this week - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love that big flower and how it's off the edge. Can't wait to see the 12 kits cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty - love the text background in pink,

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a marvelous job with that sketch. Your card is lovely. The text background lends itself to that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Joyce! Love the tip to cut the card down to 4", I'll try to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce you rocked these colours! I love that beautiful flower and the text in the background is perfect. Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABulous card Joyce!!! So sweet and that flower, stunning, I hate to think that I need another flower set, thanks to you! Your colors are so sweet, and did you water color this card too? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and classy. Love the text as a background graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty!! love how vibrant that flower is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous...love that bloom. I like to make skinner cards too...Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully done, Joyce. ;-) This is such a gorgeous flower, and I love the pretty sentiment over the script in the background. Thank you so much for joining our Fusion challenge this week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super star over at Fusion in the card line-up, Joyce! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, Joyce! I love the selective coloring on your flower and leaves and how you stamped the sentiment over the row of text! Fabulous! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...