Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Time Out #228...Winter/Holiday Season







On a personal note, this will be my last post as a member of the Design Team at Time Out.  I have been on the team since 2015--I started on Challenge #58, and am ending on Challenge #228.  I cannot believe it has been 8 years.  I would like to say a big thank you to Sandie and Nonni for bringing me on to the team all those years ago.  I am grateful to my teammates at Time Out, our sponsors, as well as all the talented card makers that have played with us over the years.  You are all a constant source of inspiration.  I'll see you all around blogland (and perhaps even Instagram), and hope to become a regular participant here at Time Out, my favorite challenge.


It is time for a new challenge at Time Out.  This time it is a theme challenge, and our theme is:

Winter/Holiday Season

I used this very fun Main Street Christmas stamp set from our sponsor, Newton's Nook.  





Where will this challenge take you?  We would love to see you make a card inspired by our theme.


Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our fabulous Guest Designer, Sue Symens and the Time Out Design Team.  Newton's Nook is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run for 2 weeks.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.  



Thanks for Visiting

4 comments :

  1. I will always think of you when I see a cityscape, Joyce! It has been a Joy to be on the Time Out team with you. You were one of my first crafter crushes in blogland. You are the reason I own 6,000 PTI stamp sets! I will miss you here, but I know I will continue to be inspired by you. I love this card. Quite appropos for your departing make. Happy Holidays! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card, Joyce! You've done a marvelous job on this team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will ,is your inspiration! Every time such clear designs; ;ove them! Thanks for being at TO all those years! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anytime you make a card using buildings or houses I love it. Super fun card Joyce!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...