Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Time Out #219...With Sympathy

 






It is time for a new challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make a card inspired by this photo:





Fun fact about this beautiful sunset photo is that it is a picture of the beach near my house.  (I did not take this photo--but found it online)

I was inspired by the beautiful colors of this sunset, and the silhouette of the plants in front.





How will this photo inspire you?  

Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our fabulous Guest Designer, Deepti, and the Time Out Design Team.  Varada Sharma  is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run for 2 weeks.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.  



Thanks for Visiting

2 comments :

  1. Oh Joyce, this is so gorgeous, and what a wonderful Sympathy card. I recognize that wonderful Larger Than Life image. Hope perfect it is for this wonderful blend of colors. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce! Crazy blogger has not let me comment o your blog in forever, I have no idea what's been going on! Anyway, all of your card have been fabulous. Today's card is so lovely and serene!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...