Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Time Out #196...New Home

 



It's time for a new challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make a card inspired by the word BRAVE.  My oldest daughter graduated college and moved across the country in July to pursue her dream job.  She didn't know a soul.  To me, that is brave, and I am so proud of her. 

I made her this card, to celebrate the new home she is putting together.  She has her own studio apartment, and I will get to see it when I fly out to visit this weekend. I used sponsor stamps Funky Fossil Whimsy Town for my card.  I really love the look of those whimsical houses.






While I had those stamps out, I made another card for a brave young woman in my family.  My sister's youngest daughter also moved to Washington DC for medical school.  Another brave move, to be celebrated with this card.  












Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our fabulous Guest Designer, Rahmat, and the Time Out Design Team. Funky Fossil Designs is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run for 2 weeks.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.  



Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. Love both these cards, for brave women pursuing their dreams. And you're brave too - not sure I'm quite ready to get on a plane yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the successful new adventures for your daughter and niece! I always enjoy your building cards as you have a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such sweet cards Joyce-love how CAS you made them and used so much colour to make them pop. And boy, you do have a brave Family xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore this house Joyce! Super fun and cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh....I love both of your sweet home cards! These are simply wonderful cards to mail out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two super cute cards with great coloring -the bold colors you used really pop from the all white base! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are wonderful cards for your daughter and niece. I love those whimsical images and your have come up with fabulous designs for them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...