Thursday, July 22, 2021

My Crafty Week





I've had some crafty time these last few days...First up is a card using my newest favorite dies--The Greetery Sitting Pretty.  I created this cozy front porch scene and added a stenciled tree in the background.  I am entering this card at Addicted to Stamps and More #410: Die Cuts and/or Stencils and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Out with the old (stencil) and In with the New (die cuts).






Next up is a whole bunch of dogs, inspired by the sketch at Inky Paws #153, and especially inspired by this card from DT member Sue.  I used the colors from Color Hue #22: Lime Green and Aqua.  I am also entering this card at Addicted to Stamps and More #410: Die Cuts and/or Stencils and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Out with the old (stamps) and In with the New (stencil).








I used elements from a My Monthly Hero kit to create this elegant wedding card.  I stamped the frame twice in Delicata gold ink, inspired by the challenge at A Blog Named Hero: Repeat Yourself.





For my next wedding card, I pulled out the beautiful PTI Text and Texture Roses, and stamped in Fine Linen and Kraft on Vintage Cream card stock.  I don't think I have ever used this set before, but I will surely use it again before too long.  I just love how it looks stamped tone on tone.  I am entering this card at the What Do I Do With This challenge to create a tactile card by using multiple dies or heat embossing.  My sentiment is heat embossed, fussy cut, and popped up with foam tape.






Thanks for Visiting




 

11 comments :

  1. Oh wow, this first card - I can see why it's your new favourite die set! I love that hanging plant, and of course the kitty dozing on the chair. Your second card is all kinds of fun, and perfect for Color Hues! Your two wedding cards are beautiful, and another wow for those roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Joyce! Love the one with the pups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...so many amazing and beautiful cards! Your first one is simply stunning, what an incredible scene, so inviting! Love your sweet puppies too, just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful elegant wedding card! Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your puppy card Joyce. The looks so dapper in their bow ties and scarfs! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fb set of cards. Love that gorgeous scene in the first card-do like the stamped tree in the background. And super sweet dog card! But you gotta know I adore the retro dancing card-love that image! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That porch looks so inviting! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us and playing along at Addicted To Stamps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your puppy card Joyce. The puppies looks so dapper in their bow ties and scarfs! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you had quite the crafty week! I love the way you used the sketch to create that fun puppy card! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards!

    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute take on the inky paws challenge. Love the way you did the cute cutouts. Thanks so much for linking up. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...