Tuesday, August 4, 2020

CASology Week #372...Ball






Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is BALL.  Now, if this had been a few years ago, I would have made a card using either a soccer ball, lacrosse ball, basketball, tennis ball....you get the picture.  But these days, the balls that around me most often are balls of yarn.  I have taken up knitting about a year ago, and can pretty much always be found with a ball of yarn not too far away.

I borrowed some Sugar Peas Knit Wit stamps and dies from my friend Tracey to make this card.






Now it's your turn.  How does BALL inspire you?


As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from our Guest Designer  Anushree and the design team.  We are sponsored this week by STAMPlorations.




Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. just perfect for you Joyce! Love the sweet image and adding the stencil along the side-perfect! And naturally the colours I love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet card, Joyce! The soft colors are perfect and that little pop of pattern finishes it off so nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too darn cute....just love your basket filled with balls of yarn!!! Need to get my card for the this challenge tomorrow, love the cue word!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce I love that you interpreted BALL as a ball of yarn, well done! I always love seeing clever tales on the challenges at Csology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This works perfectly for the cue card! I really like the teal and mauve combination, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling friendship card, Joyce! I love your color palette and how you added that fabulous border! I'll bet you're making lots of lovely things with all your yarn :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...