Sunday, June 16, 2019

Finally.....Some Cards...



It feels like forever since I have sat down to make some cards just for fun, but that is what I did yesterday.  I've been spending lots of time knitting lately, and that has cut into my card making time.

I just returned from bringing my oldest to New York where she will spend the summer.  As you will see from this card and the next, I still have New York on my mind.  I am entering this card at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Vacation, as I have just returned from my first vacation of the summer in NYC.






Yes, NYC still on my mind, where I paired Concord & 9th City Stacks with Scooter Balloons from Lil Inker.



I was inspired by the sketch at CAS Colors and Sketches #325 and the colors at this week's Color Throwdown #547.  I am also entering at Seize the Birthday #167: Anything Goes.





Last up is a simple sympathy card inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch #326.




Thanks for Visiting

10 comments :

  1. Great designs! Love how you paired the scooter with the cityscape image in the background. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Joyce! Love the little scooter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a productive day! Awesome cards, Joyce! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S! Love your interpretation of our sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all three are lovely! I particularly love the soft sweetness of your sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, love the ones with the cityscape, so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome interpretation of the sketch! Love the little scooter! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the NYC cards--so fun & creative! I really love the sympathy card--need to case it! PS--I'll be glad to come help you clean out when I finish here. Unfortunately, at this rate it's likely to be in about 20 years--haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh....love all your fabulous cards. So nice to see you back in your craft room! Both of your NYC cards are so amazing, I have only been there once but these are how I remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards, all these!! Your birthday card with the city scene and the scooter with the birthday balloons is superb! Love the concept and design of the card! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see some beautiful cards from you again! Well knitting is fun and you end up with things that you can wear for so long... and there are just no more hours in a day :) Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...