Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Time Out #133...Reminder...Happy Birthday








There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is to use 2 or more EMBELLISHMENTS.  There is also the optional one layer challenge.  Well, the one layer was out for me, as I chose to use the lovely Memory Box Stitched Maple Circle Frame die provided by our sponsor.

This die can be used in so many ways, and if you head over to the Time Out blog, you will see so many different ways to use this die.  I tied a little bow of twine on the stem of each of my maple leaves, and I think this will be a great card to have in my stash for any masculine birthdays I need to celebrate next fall.




Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Andrea, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.  Birch Press Designs is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

10 comments :

  1. Love all the texture, Joyce ... that woodgrain background, the stitching on the leaves and that fabulous natural twine ... what a fabulous masculine card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Joyce. Love the colours of the leaves against that super background and really perfect for a male birthday. Thanks for the shout out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I LOVE the little bits of twine on the leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wood grain, grey, AND leaves??? Is it my lucky day, or what??!!! So very beautiful, my friend! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so great CAS and still 2 different kind of embelishments; a beautiful design! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore these stitched backgrounds and the grey base works so well with these striking colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the textures, colors and design of your card, Joyce. What background die did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love the embossed background that sets the stage for those wonderful leaves. Great choice of colors. The twine adds to the rustic feel. A perfect masculine BD card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, rustic texture and design Joyce!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...