Thursday, October 18, 2018

Time Out #120...Reminder...happy birthday




There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is



We have a wonderful sponsor this week, Winnie & Walter.   I created my card using sponsor products Happy Birthday to You , Happy Birthday to You Cutaways and Cover Model: Multifaceted Cutaway.  It was a lot of work, but I die cut my card front and then individually colored each piece before placing it back, like a puzzle.  It was a lot of work, and I don't know what I was thinking, but I really like how it turned out.




Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team.  Winnie and Walter is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. wow Joyce-this must have taken hours, I would most certainly not have the patience for this! But you have done a superb job and such a fun colourful card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card Joyce, it looks like a kaleidoscope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful, Joyce. I'm betting coloring each piece would be easier than cutting the coverplate in all those colors and putting them back in. Definitely worth the work though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation Joyce...so in love with your card. It look like a stained glass window! A beautiful work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow super colourful and good to see a non-CAS card :) No seriously; I think it is stunning! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bright jewel colours are gorgeous, Joyce ... so eyecatching and stylish ... and so worth all the hard work! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy, fun and colorful card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...