Sunday, August 19, 2018

3 Cards for Sunday



My first card today was inspired by many of the PTI DT cards promoting Fence Line Autumn, including this one by Amy Sheffer.  It reminded me that I need to pull out Fence Line Summer and ink it up.  I am entering this card at PTI Create Along With Us.




I used the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch #285 and the colors from Just Us Girls #454 for my next card.  I used one of my oldest and most favorite PTI stamp sets, Dot Spot and some stamps from Kim's Crafty Friends set.





Last up is a card using a stamp from the July My Monthly Hero kit.  I created a blended sky and then stamped 2 of the images from that set.  I heat embossed them using Black Sparkle embossing powder.  It's hard to see the sparkle in this photo, but it is very sparkly in person.  I am entering this card at A Blog Named Hero: Sparkle & Shine and also Seize the Birthday:  Anything Goes.






Thanks for Visiting

13 comments :

  1. These are fantastic Joyce! Love the pretty beach scene on the first. Terrific take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fantastic cards Joyce. Love the sweet scene on the first...and the sponging on the last one is fabulous! We must have been on the same page today as I created a card for Just Us Girls and CAS(e) this Sketch too! Love that you had time to create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Thanks so much for linking up at JUGS this week - your card uses the colors so perfectly - really a great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous beachy scene, Joyce, so beautifully detailed ... and a fabulous sponged sky behind that fun fairground silhouette. Dot Spot ... love it too ... and love how you've used it here with these delicious colours ... cool and so stylish! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a realistic summer scene, Joyce, and two more beautiful cards! Hope you’re having a great summer and staying safe from all the fires.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Each of your cards is amazing!! I love the beach scene on the first card. The lines are perfection. I also love your fun take on CASE this sketch. Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous trio of wonderful cards! I love your incredible beach scene, reminds me of my trip to your house! And your sweet crafty friend card, so much fun...I have those dots and don't think I have ever used them! Thank you so for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Karen Bull, a design team member with A Blog Named Hero. Great cards! I really love the blending you got on the boardwalk scene - such a pretty image you paint in my minds eye! Thank you so much for playing along this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, I love your cards, Joyce! The first one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is always a joy to visit your blog and see all your awesome cards! They are all wonderful. I am partial to the last one for Seize the Birthday...I love your blended sky and the silhouette of a fun day Ata theme park! Thank you for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always Joyce a wonderful collection of cards, love them all. My favourite is the last reminding me to use mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards and I love the ink blending on the last card. So pretty and fun. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that fence line set. I bought it and have yet to ink it up. Thanks for the inspiration, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...