Friday, March 16, 2018

Weekly Round Up



Happy Friday.  I'm kicking off the weekend with a post of several cards I've made this week.

First up is a sweet little number using PTI Life is What You Bake it stamps and dies and the sketch at
CAS(E) this Sketch #263.  This mixer looks exactly like the one I have in my kitchen.  I love it in red--it matches the knobs on my stove.






One more card with that mixer, this one using the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #328.





A card for Seize the Birthday, where the toppings option is Teal and White.  I cased this card by Melissa during the PTI release week.  Turns out that I have 4 shades of paper and ink in the teal family.  I am also entering this at AAA Cards #110: Ombre.





And, last up is a card using Concord & 9th Globe Greetings, inspired by the sketch at Where Creativity Meets C9 #19.




Thanks for Visiting

16 comments :

  1. Great cards! And I love the bright colors and that cute mixer! Glad you shared one at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gingham with the mixer is adorable! The second with the circle/speckle-y sentiment reminds me of a puff of flour! These are all cute Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, Joyce! A teal colour cake is exactly what I need now :) I am on carbs-free diet. LOL! Thank you so much for sharing your new card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had room for a mixer on my counter I'd love a red one just like this, Joyce. What a wonderful mix of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ombré card, love that idea. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce your mixer is fantastic, I believe you are bringing that set in April. ;) A fun ombre birthday card and the globe is perfect for C9. Always love these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Joyce! these cards are delightful!! I am partial to the retro looking kitchen appliances : ) I think it is because I'm becoming retro myself! giggles

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always fun to see your makes! Love the ombre card especially; no surprise...it's the blue that does it... And the retro-feel of the mixer is so great! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool globe, Joyce ... and such a cute mixer, in both colour combo's! I love the ombré teal colour blocks with the different fonts in the sentiments ... that little cake is a fabulous touch ... so scrumptious! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I LOVE the ombre card that you created. I am going to CASE this!! My second favorite is the first card you created for CASE. I adore the red. Reminds me of a country kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all fabulous cards! I love that cute mixer. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, these are all wonderful, Joyce! My mixer is similar to the one on your second card — in iced aqua — and it is one of my very favourite things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of this are really fantastic! Love your mixer. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun use of the blocking with the colors. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!!! The RED mixer, bestill my heart!!! SO CUTE, LOVE ALL of your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a creative ombre card! Love it! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...