Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Time Out #94...Reminder...Belated Birthday Wishes




There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  We have this photo to inspire your card.


I was wishing I had a seahorse in my stash, but since I didn't have one, I focused in on the brown branch in the very back of the photo and just went with that.  

My card is so very simple, with a single die cut branch adhered to a textured card front panel.  I thought it would work well as a masculine birthday card.




Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Janet, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.  Stamplorations is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

9 comments :

  1. So beautiful perfect CaS! Great that the white card has a little texture... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous, textured, masculine CAS card, Joyce ... yum! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday card Joyce...love those branches and always love your embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. guess what? I FOUND A SEAHORSE!!! but I like your branches very much, and oh the embossing? indeed!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Joyce! Love the simplicity of design and the great texture you often add with some embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean, simple and perfect in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous take on the inspiration photo Joyce. If you would like a few seahorse die cuts, I would be happy to send some to you. I have a few. Just tell me what colors. I love your focus on that brown branch against the textured background. Simple beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your branch is the perfect CAS take on the inspiration photo, Joyce! I love how you added texture to the card base, too...Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...