Tuesday, September 12, 2017

CASology Week #266: Cake




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is
CAKE.

Funny thing about cake--I actually don't like to eat cake, but I love to stamp it.  Here is a card with the prettiest cake stamp I have.  It is from PTI Just Desserts.





Now it's your turn.  How does CAKE inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)


Thanks for Visiting

11 comments :

  1. Oh.... SO pretty! CASE-ing this one asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card, Joyce! I love your color combo on the frosting and flowers and the font on the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce t his really is a pretty cake and if you don't like eating cake the best way to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a delicious looking cake, Joyce, and I love the elegant long candles and pretty flowers! I'm not into cake either...cookies are another story!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great font for the sentiment and a cake like a dream! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous font on the sentiment and so very pretty, Joyce ... I'd happily eat a slice (or two!). Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I like this Joyce!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sweet little cake...so many adorable details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny, I'm not a big cake fan, either! However, I LOVE this cake! Beautiful color choices. I also love the sentiment, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a pretty cake, Joyce! Its design matches your design - clean and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...