Tuesday, May 23, 2017

CASology Week #250: Loud




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is loud.  I pulled out my cute little mice from Strike up the Band, and let those cuties make some noise.





Now it's your turn.  How does LOUD  inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Sunny Studio

Our Guest Designer is Cornelia.


Thanks for Visiting

9 comments :

  1. There's nothing like a few MFT marching band mice to add some noise to the room :) Love your bold color palette and how you placed them inside the CAS Polaroid...Love this card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable - those mice almost made it onto my card, but then I changed my mind.... Thanks for having me as your GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too darn cute...so in love with your sweet musician mice and love your fabulous coloring. Great images for a loud card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little mice are just perfect for this week's cue word! I think I could hear them marching by when I clicked on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your marching band is too cute, love their blue jackets to make some noise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. While they may be loud, I love a marching band, mice or not, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card made me smile Joyce, it's a perfect fit for the cue card and those little mice are so cute. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Love the mice marching band!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...