Tuesday, September 27, 2016

CASology Week #217: Cute




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is cute.


My image this week is a digital image provided by our sponsor, Kitty Bee Designs.  I thought this little panda looked like he was just begging to hold on to some birthday balloons.




Now it's your turn.  How does cute  inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.

I am also playing along in Aloha Friday Challenge #81: birthday.



Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by  Kitty Bee Designs.

Our Guest Designer is Diana.


Thanks for Visiting

12 comments :

  1. You have “cute" covered completely with this darling card! Love that panda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a wander for some 'reverse' catching up, and already, you've captured my heart with that darling balloon-toting panda! Cute? Only exponentially!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable bear and the texture of the embossing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce your panda with the sweet polka dot balloons is so cute and the textured background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, you had me with the polka dot balloon bouquet!! Sweet card Joyce!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card ! I love the contrast of the white and the polka dot balloons ! And your background seems to be made for this card ! thanks for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute overload here, Joyce. That panda face just melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The panda is just precious! Love him with the fun polka dot balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that panda floating away with his cute polka dot balloons! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As soon as I saw this on the CASology blog, I knew it was yours :) Such an adorable card, Joyce! I love the polka dot balloons, and how you added texture with your embossed background...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pandas are allways cute (untill you met them in real life...) Fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...