Friday, June 24, 2016

A Few New Cards


Hello.  I am back from my travels and finally have a quick post with some new cards I have made.

I am squeaking in at the last moment with this card which is for ATCAS #90 where the theme is Aloha.


I used the reverse stencil technique from this week's Make it Monday #253.  My  design was inspired by this gorgeous card Tracey has as our inspiration for MUSE #171.  I was inspired by Tracey's white embossing, flowers, water coloring and splatters (for which I substituted the reverse stencil technique.




I am also playing along at Curtain Call Tasty Tropics challenge.






I have been loving these Mama Elephant Pandas, and have two cards to share today featuring them.  I used the colors from JUGS #348 and the Googlie Eye challenge at AAA #67 to inspire this card.






How about some cute pandas, masked and stamped to create a crowd of pandas on my thank you card.


I am entering this card at Inkspirational #111 where the challenge is masking and ATSM #199 CAS. 





Thanks for Visiting







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...