Tuesday, September 22, 2015

CASology Week 165: Circles







If you are looking for my ColourQ post, please click here.

Hello and happy Tuesday.  It's time for another challenge at CASology.  Our cue word this week is CIRCLES.  The sky is the limit on this one.  There are so many ways to use circles on your card.  I decided to pull out a die I haven't used in a while that has a lot of circles on it, and also to do a bit of rainbow water coloring with my Ziggies.



Here you can see what the water colored rainbow panel looked like before I cut into it--well sort of, because I forgot to take a picture before I cut, but I put the negative over the card, and you can kind of see what I did.



Now, it's your turn.  How are you inspired by CIRCLES?  I hope you play along this week. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

I am also linking up at Simon Says Wednesday:  Die Crazy



Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps.





18 comments :

  1. The colours are stunning Joyce well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous die and such a stunning CAS card, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the rainbow of circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you played with your 'Ziggies', Joyce! Beautiful rainbow pattern and the black outline really makes them pop! Thanks for inspiring us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The SSS circle die is perfect!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous card Joyce...just love your water colored circles and what a fun die to use for them too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza Joyce what great colors!! This is pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. REally pretty ... has me circling around for a second look!!
    =] M

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! So much interest in such a clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you made this Joyce! Wonderful circles of color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Swooning, Joyce ... gorgeous rainbow bubbles ... LOVE it ... Pinned it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice Joyce, I have been toying with buying this die. Love the colouring you did on it. Looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your rainbow of circles has me smiling..simple and oh, so stunning!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I look at your card I get the ompression that you like to use circles aswell! It is a stunning card; love the rainbow colours!!
    I love cicles in the design of a card and have to stop myself from using them too often...so the challenge is a great one for me... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty watercolor and really clever how you made this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those rainbow colored circles, Joyce. Perfect die for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Joyce!!! I love your card!! I love how you created the colors in the circle!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...