Thursday, June 13, 2013

ColourQ #193 and 10 Minute Craft Dash #19






I have a card today for this week's ColourQ cQc #193, where I used SU Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz and Real Red.  I was inspired by this card of Christina's during the release of Ruby Rose last month.  The stamp I used was the leaf image, and I don't even think it looks much like a leaf when used this way.











And, speaking of ColourQ, I would like to thank them for selecting this card as the Colour Queen for challenge #190, and this card as a Courtier for challenge #191.  Such exciting news for me.




Next I have a card for this week's 10 Minute Craft Dash #19.  I used Harvest Gold, Real Red and Soft Sky.  I made this card in 4 minutes 59 seconds, and it looks it.  Super simple.  The most time consuming part was figuring out where to place the sequins.





Supplies Used (PTI):
ColourQ
Stamps:  Ruby Rose, Everyday Photo Finishers
Paper:  White
Ink:  SU Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red
Other:  Everyday Photo Finishers Die

10 Minute Craft Dash
Stamps:  Avery Elle Bonjour, Stylish Sentiments Birthday
Paper:  White
Ink:   Harvest Gold, SU Real Red and Soft Sky, Versafine Onyx Black
Other:  Ellen Hutson Sequins



Thanks for Visiting

15 comments :

  1. Both fantastic as always Joyce! The leaves look like they are folded on the first cad. That stamp has that much dimension. Under 5 minutes--wow, if it was me I would still be trying to decide where to put the sequins! Way to go! Thank you for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo great cards!! I loved that card Christina made too!! You certainly did it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol,well you placed the sequins perfectly! At least your glue was not plugged up! Bothe look great ,a fast one and one that looks like it took a bit of time to create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a perfect job of stamping all those leaves. I love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a ood job with an even placement of the leaf . very hard to do. Congratulations on your shout outs! You amaze me with your 10 minute cards. It still takes me FOREVER to make 1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards! Love the touch of sequins on that card. Talk about parallel universes Joyce! I love that Cristina card too and almost CASE'd it too with these colors. Nice touch with using photo finishers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the well-deserved wins, Joyce, if I haven't already said that on those posts! I love your 10CD card, but your ColourQ blew my bloomers off! I'll be honest, I wasn't craving that set, but what you've done with the LEAF is awe-mazing! It looks totally 3D and as if there is some kinda foldie magical thing going on!! Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS stamping Joyce! So glad you joined in the fun at 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Craft Dash card is beautiful! I always enjoy seeing one layer cards in my challenge and yours is lovely. I've been really into sequins, so this makes me happy.

    Thank you for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the wins at the ColourQ - your cards are fabulous and get the right balance of colors everytime. This one is no exception - just perfectly stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Joyce! this card is a fun, graphic card, but I would lose my mind trying to stamp with this stamp! You did a great job! Thanks for much for taking the time to play with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those leaves are stunning, Joyce ... positively touchable ... and such precision ... amazing! A card in under 5 mins ... awesome! Congratulations on the CQ shoutouts! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...your leaves are amazing and stamped so perfect! Both of your cards are fabulous birthday cards too, love them both and I even see a few pieces of sequins, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards!
    Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply fabulous Joyce! Well deserved kudos. You reminded me that I need to use my photo finishers set more often.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...