Monday, May 7, 2012

I Love You



I haven't played along with CASE Study in a long time, but when I saw this week's inspiration card, I was immediately inspired to make a card for my youngest daughter.



What I took away from the inspiration card was a dark embossed background with a simple, yet bold, sentiment in multi-colored letters.  I used my new-to-me Wise Owl set (thanks again, Rose) with Versamark ink on Dark Chocolate card stock to create an embossed background.  I die cut my sentiment using PTI alphabet dies, and put some of Sarah's favorite colors behind the open space.  This card is only 3.5 by 5, and I tucked into her suitcase before she left for her slumber party this weekend. 


Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  Wise Owl
Paper:  Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Rain
Other:  Alphabet dies, Heartprint Dies


Thanks for Visiting

13 comments :

  1. What beautiful card and wonderful idea, I'll bet she just loved it. Your card reminds me of an eye chart, what a clever idea and your owls are so perfectly lined up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Your embossing is so well done - i wish I could pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fun approach to the inspiration card! Beautiful embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossed owls as the background! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce those embossed owls are a hoot! I love the chocolate brown I love the negative cut heart in the centre. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing, great CASE!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Joyce! I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! I bet your daughter loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card Joyce. Happy Belated Birthday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute owl card, Joyce! I love the embossing! Love how the colors pop against the background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, this is TOO cool! Thank you for playing with us at CASE Study this week! xx Chupa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those sweet little owls. You're such an awesome mom! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...