Monday, January 2, 2012

Love U Forever



I have a card for this week's CASE study Challenge #71.  Here is the beautiful card we were given to case:


I focused on the red felt heart, the kraft 'u' and the general theme of love.  Here is my take on the challenge:


I stamped several rows of the word 'forever' from the new Love & Marriage set, and used a pen (gasp) to put a little dot in between each word.  I used Memento London Fog ink for all the 'Forever's except for one that I stamped in black.  The 'LOVE' sentiment is from a Hero Arts Owl Christmas set.

Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  Love & Marriage, Hero Arts Owl Christmas
Paper:  White, Kraft
Other:  Pure Poppy Felt, Heart Print & Alphabet Dies


Thanks for Visiting

12 comments :

  1. I love, love, love this design Joyce. So elegant and stylish. I love how you picked just one 'forever' to highlight with a different colour and over stamping the 'love' word was genius.
    Have a very Happy New Year.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. did your hold your breath every time you went to put in a little pen-dot? hee hee! I absolutely love your case! Such a clever card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this card. The focal point is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Joyce. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce this is awesome. I love its simplicity and I think that writing Love in your own handwriting was genious! I thought is was a really cool stamp. Great start to the New Year

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute take on this challenge!! The felt heart is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Love how you stamped the forever in the London fog with the one black word. Those dots look great too! a super take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness! This is just so incredibly beautiful! I have to pin this one too. You always do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowsers, that's so cute Joyce:)
    Love your CAS take on the card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried to comment on this from my phone yesterday, and swear it took at least a half hour! I wanted to tell you how amazingly clever this card was, but I eventually gave up! But I didn't forget! I love the repeated FOREVER with the one that is emphasized! I also love your take on the CASE with the felt heart and the U! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card..love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO sweet! Love the simplicity! Fab design! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...