Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thank You


Today, I am playing along in this week's CASE Study Challenge #64.   Our challenge is to case this beautiful card by Kryssi Ng.




I picked up on the window cut out of the front of the card, the stamping inside the window, the die cut straddling the two, and the sentiment at the base of the card.  

Here is my card:


I used Nestabilities Label 2 in three consecutive sizes to make my window.  I cut a piece of black cardstock using the largest and smallest size.  Then, I cut the card front using the medium size.  That gave me an opening that would allow just a portion of the black to show through, but leave enough black to adhere to the back side of the card front.  I adhered a piece of white cardstock, stamped with Text Style, with dimensionals behind the entire card front.  Then, I adhered that whole piece to a pure poppy card base.


Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  In Bloom, Background Basics Text, Think Big Favorites
Paper:  White, Pure Poppy, True Black
Other:  In Bloom Die, White Fillagree EP, Nestabilities Label 2


Thanks for Visiting
 

9 comments :

  1. Beautiful CASE! Love your bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Joyce! I love your take on the original and the text in the window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great case. I like your take. The text on the background is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The window is really an interesting focal point. That's something I am going to have to try!! Love the way that you've offset the flower image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! love the colors and the bloom flower looks gorgeous, Joyce. Great take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bold and beautiful, Joyce! I love the color choice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Joyce, great take on the inspiration! Love that pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovley! I really like the look of white embossing on coloured cardstock. Thank you for playing CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is stunning I love you color combo and that flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...