Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Thank You

i


I decided to play along with the Case Study Challenge #56 this week.   The card was really beautiful, and I had so many elements to choose from to guide my creation. 



I used the diagonal element of the patterned paper background, the ribbon across the bottom, and the large central focal point.  To create my focal point, I used a Mat Stack #1 die cut that was stamped with woodgrain and then and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I used my Maple Leaves Nesties to cut leaves out of Terracotta Tile and Harvest Gold felt.  SU lace ribbon, a wooden button and Tiny Tags stamped with a sentiment from Autumn Acorns finished the card.
 

4 comments :

  1. This is a really good one, Joyce. I love the felt leaves, but the patterned paper choices make the card. The two together on the diagonal are so complimentary to each other. The lace and the wooden button are perfect embellishment choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great CASE card Joyce! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - as usual! :-) love those nesties - I just ordered them, and now I cannot wait until they arrive!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Joyce! Great CASE!
    I've never thought to cut my patterned paper on the diagonal like that... I'll have to try it-- thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...