I decided to play along with the Case Study Challenge #56 this week. The card was really beautiful, and I had so many elements to choose from to guide my creation.
I used the diagonal element of the patterned paper background, the ribbon across the bottom, and the large central focal point. To create my focal point, I used a Mat Stack #1 die cut that was stamped with woodgrain and then and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used my Maple Leaves Nesties to cut leaves out of Terracotta Tile and Harvest Gold felt. SU lace ribbon, a wooden button and Tiny Tags stamped with a sentiment from Autumn Acorns finished the card.